Protecting your personal information and building your trust is very important to us. Therefore, we will use your name and other information related to you in accordance with the content of this policy. We only collect necessary information relating to the sale.
POLICY TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You or you will be required to fill in the information according to the form fields available on the Website www. papershoot.vn such as full name, address (home or office), email address (company or individual), phone number (mobile, home or office), credit card details (credit card type and number, CVC code, expiry date, cardholder's name) and, to the extent possible, options ... This information is required to place and complete your online order. You (including sending an order confirmation email to you).
• About cookies and web beacons: Cookies are data folders that are temporarily or permanently stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to verify, track (protect state) and maintain specific information about the use and use of the Website , such as website or information options. about their electronic shopping cart. Cookie folders may also be signed by advertising service companies that have signed GICT's Paper Shoot product contract placed on your computer for the above purposes and data collected by cookies. This is completely anonymous. If you do not agree, you can delete all cookies that are on your computer's hard drive by searching for folders with "cookies" in their names and deleting them. In the future, you may edit your browser preferences so that (future) cookies are blocked; Please note that: If you do so, you may not be able to use the full features of the Website . For more information on (how to use and not receive) cookies, please visit the website .
• Web beacons are small pieces of software code that symbolize requests for graph images on a website or email. It may or may not have visible graph images related to web beacons, and usually, images are designed to blend into the background of a website or email. Web beacons can be used for such purposes as website traffic reports, visitor numbers, advertising inspections and reports, and personalization. Web beacons that GICT uses only to collect anonymous data for Paper Shoot products.
1. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Providing services to you and managing, using your personal information to manage the database about you and promptly handling arising situations (if any).
2. SCOPE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Website uses the information provided by you to:
• Providing services to you;
• Send notices of information exchange activities between you and GICT's Paper Shoot;
• Preventing the destruction, appropriation of your user accounts, or other activities that impersonate you;
• Contact and resolve complaints with you;
• Confirm and exchange information about your transactions at the Paper Shoot website of GICT;
• In case of request of competent state management agencies.
3. TIME FOR STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
There is no time limit except when you send a cancellation request to the Management Board of the Company is dissolved or goes bankrupt.
4. PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY BE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that, where necessary, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect your personal information, including:
• Third parties have integrated services with the Website
• Event organization company and sponsors
• Competent government agencies in the event of a request following the operational regulations
• Market research company
• Financial advice, legal and audit firm
• The complainant proves your violation
• At the request of a competent state authority
5. ADDRESS OF THE COLLECTION AND INFORMATION MANAGER UNIT
Green Innovative Creation Technology Co., Ltd. (GICT)
• Address of representative office: Faifo Lane building, Number 1, 2 Phan Van Dang Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh 700000
• Phone: (+84) 8692 80716
6. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR CUSTOMER ACCESS AND EDIT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
You have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel your personal information by logging into the Website and editing personal information or asking the Management Board to do this.
You have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of your personal information to 3rd parties to the Management. When receiving this feedbacks, Paper Shoot of GICT will confirm the information, it is the responsibility to answer the reason and guide you to recover and keep the information confidential.
Forms of receiving your complaint information:
i) Via email:
ii) By phone: (+84) 8692 80716
7. COMMITMENTS FOR SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to your third party personal information without your consent except as provided in this regulation or the law.
In the event that an information server is attacked by a hacker resulting in the loss of your personal data, the Management Board is responsible for notifying and working with the investigating and dealing authorities in a timely manner. Time to notify you of the incident.
Absolutely confidential all information of your online transactions including invoice information of digital vouchers in the secure data center level 1 of Paper Shoot of GICT.
8. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING AND RESOLVING COMPLAINTS RELATED TO YOUR INFORMATION
When you find out that your personal information is being used for the wrong purposes or scope, please send an email to complaints or call (+84) 8692 80716 to complain and provide. evidence relating to the case to the Management Board. The management commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 24 (twenty-four) working hours from the time of receiving the complaint.